Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- encouraging every student to approach learning with a growth mindset
- delivering instruction with patience and skill-appropriate guidance to optimize learning
- developing teaching skills of trainees to support class- and lab-based instruction
- Anyone can learn anything they put sincere effort towards.
- The key to successful learning is the courage to keep trying.
- The answer to a problem is irrelevant.
- The right reasoning is immeasurably more important than the right answer.
- Arguments are important, not answers.
- The key is to develop a sound approach towards, and reasonable justification of, an answer.
- Conceptual intuition persists and should be the focus of learning.
- Details are unretainable without developing a guiding intuition.
- BIOE 300B: Quantitative Physiology - The first course of the Bioengineering graduate core curriculum. Offered yearly in the Fall.
- BIOE 301P: Research Data & Computation - A Bioengineering graduate core lab course focusing on data management and processing. Offered yearly in the Spring.